LUHV FOOD is a family owned vegan and gluten free food manufacturer. We prioritize healthy and environmentally awesome food, without sacrificing taste. Our line up includes Black Bean Plantain Roasted Poblano Burgers, Sweet Potato Jalapeño Soup, and our famous Energy Soup. All our foods are produced maximizing the natural flavors and nutritional value of every ingredient. We use organic, non-gmo, and local ingredients in all of our products.
In 2015, we open our new factory, dedicated exclusively to producing vegan, gluten free foods. From the beginning we wanted our factory to represent our beliefs. So, we became our customer’s own advocate, and positioned ourselves from their perspective. From using local fresh ingredients and focusing on the nutritional value of our products, to our user-friendly packaging, LUHV is in constant evolution. Every decision is challenged by the core values of our enterprise.
Eating vegan, gluten free, and healthfully is not easy for most. But if we wanted to change the world by the way we eat, we needed to make food that people craved and could afford. Health should not be the privilege of wealth, nor an unsatisfying compromise. We deeply believe in making veganism stress-free, and pride ourselves to be part of a movement that will ensure the health of every person, protecting our world for generations to come.
LUHV BURGER BURRITO
• One LUHV BURGER.
• 1 cup of cooked brown rice.
• 1⁄2 cup of tomato salsa.
• 1 small raw onion.
• Fresh chopped lettuce.
• 2 ~9” tortillas any flavor.
• Use 1⁄2 cup of shredded vegan cheese.
BURRITO COOKING DIRECTIONS:
- Cook LUHV BURGER as directed.
- Warm tortillas and rice as desired.
- Place 1⁄2 of the cooked LUHV BURGER across the middle of each tortilla.
- Layer the rice, salsa, raw onions, and lettuce. Add any other ingredients to reach your desired flavor from the extra ingredients list. Fold and Roll the tortillas and...Mmmmm!